Did you know?
- There are approximately 1,900,000 semi-trucks registered in the United States
- Semi-trucks drive approximately 140 billion miles each year in this country
- Trailers are typically 53 feet long
- The allowed maximum weight for a semi-truck with a full trailer in the United States is 80,000 pounds
- According to the Federal Highway Administration, large trucks account for 7 percent of total vehicle miles but 13 percent of all traffic fatalities.
- In accidents involving a car and a large truck, the car’s occupants were much more likely than the truck driver to be killed or injured.
- A person is killed or injured in accidents with large trucks every 16 minutes
- Trucking revenues totaled $610 billion in 2014 are forecast to nearly double by 2015.
Have you or a loved one been in an accident with a large truck?
More trucks on the road mean more revenue—but more chances for collisions. And injuries from these accidents can be devastating.
$150 MILLION in verdicts and settlements
Thomas & Pearl attorneys have the skills and training, plus the financial resources necessary to take on the big trucking and insurance firms. Ask out our experience as attorneys helping victims of accidents with 18 wheel, semi-trailer, tractor trailer, or other large trucks. Ask about the more than $150M (MILLION) dollars in recent and past jury verdicts and settlements we have gained for our clients.
We’ll evaluate your case situation with you, develop a strategy to win or successfully negotiate the highest amount of compensation for you.
Experienced legal help can make the difference between a successful resolution and losing in court. And you pay nothing unless we get that successful resolution for you.
Contact Thomas & Pearl at anytime.
Contact Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys. Fighting for Floridians. Call toll free 24/7 at 877-990-HELP (4357), or visit https://thomasandpearl.com/